This is a blog about my Grandma. It's a blog about her life, her stories and the things that make her who she is. I admire her strength and her spirit, and I hope to capture some glimpse of her in these pages. So come, sit back, and enjoy my Grandma with me!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Honky Tonky
I have many funny (and no so funny) memories of my mother (Great Grandma). One that comes to mine now is when she and her best friend Edith were driving down Watt Avenue in Sacramento. They were busy talking and carrying on when Great Grandma stopped at a stop light. While waiting for the light to change they heard cars honking all around them, so they got out of the car to see what all the honking was about. Almost immediately they looked at each other and realized the honking was at them for not going when the light turned green. They laughed until their sides hurt as they quickly got back in the car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment